Tuesday, October 28, 2008

weekend fun

ok so this weekend i did a boatload of stuff that was fun
and i didn't do the ONE project for school that i was supposed to hahaha.
ugh, now i'm in THAT class and im feelin' like a douche for not doing it
but i'll get it done tonight.

anyway this weekend was great because friday i got to work with the kids
and saturday I had a horse show and I got second in my flat class, which was exciting. I never do that well in OUEA shows.
and then i went to see HSM3 on saturday night, which means i was up for almost 23 hours. hahah win.
and sunday I went to wonderland with Jenna, Krista Sam and Amy for fright fest. It was great. sooo hilarious. Krista got chased around by some guy with a chainsaw THREE times. we watched a group of clowns make this girl cry. man i was lolin SO hard. I loved it.
good times. very good times.

No comments: