Thursday, July 07, 2005

something I don't understand

Suicide bombers. Seriously. If you think about it, what purpose do they have? You can go into somewhere and blow a whole lotta shit up, but what's it going to accomplish? No one will really know what message you're trying to convey if you blow yourself up.
I think it would be more effective if you made some sort of non-violent stand. I may think that because I'm some sort of pacifist sucker, but whatever. Although I do say killing people makes you awesome, I never really mean it.
This whole bombing in London is a little ridiculous. Al-Qaieda whatever, It doesn't matter who is bombing and who is being bombed, it's all stupid nonetheless.
It will get thrown in the news for a couple days, then it will disappear just like all the other bombings in all the other cities in the world.
Maybe something constructive could catch the attention of the world and keep it. Earth and its inhabitants have ADD. It's gotta be shiny and really really interesting if you want to make a change to how people live.

No comments: